Wild Things Petting Farm is run entirely by Norman and his amazing team of dedicated volunteers! We are always looking for help, specially in the busy spring and summer months. Whether you are looking to give back, socialize with others, learn new skills or just love to be around animals, there is something for you at Wild Things.
What does volunteering involve?
* Provide water and food for the animals
* Cleaning of the animal water and food bowls
* Mucking out the barns
* General cleaning of the farm
* Assist visitors
* Help with offsite events and much more!
If you are interested in volunteering:
* Call Norman directly at 905-294-1730
Volunteers must be 14 years or older and be able to commit to one day a week for a minimum of 3 hours.